Finding Your Ideal Breast Size With a Breast Reduction in Lubbock
Did you know that your breasts are as individual as your personality? No two women have the same breasts, but many of us share the same complaints when it comes to certain breast issues. Our breasts can have an effect our confidence, posture, body image, and even our sleep. For women with very large breasts, everyday living can be a struggle because of chronic pain and discomfort. With the help of modern medicine and the artistic ability of Dr. Jane Rowley, women can take matters into their own hands and do something to help improve their quality of life. If your large breasts are getting in the way of your lifestyle, it may be the right time to consider a breast reduction in Lubbock.
Is There an Ideal Breast Size?
Women see the world through individual preferences and tastes. What one woman thinks is perfect doesn’t accurately reflect what the next person likes. When you are trying to figure out your ideal breast size, it might be helpful to consider a study published in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery that found most people prefer breasts with 45% of their fullness above the nipple line and 55% below the it. Participants of the study also said they like breasts to have a more natural, teardrop shape.
What Affects Your Breast Size and Shape?
- Genetics are the biggest factor in determining your breast size and shape. Genes from both your parents influence your breasts’ hormone levels, tissue density, shape, and skin tone.
- The aging process happens whether we like it or not. You can’t fight the ticking of the clock or the effect of gravity over time. The Cooper ligaments in your breasts are bands of tissue that hold your breast structure and tissue in place. These aren’t true ligaments that are connected to bone so over time they can become stretched like overworked rubber bands. This stretching will eventually cause breasts to have a saggy or droopy appearance.
- Weight can affect your breasts. Since a portion of your breast tissue is fat, your breasts will either grow or shrink depending on how your weight changes. If your breast composition has large amounts of fat, your breasts will sag when you lose significant amounts of weight. A breast reduction in Lubbock can get rid of this extra fat and give your breasts a more desirable size and shape.
Some life changes have a greater influence on our breasts’ appearance than others. Pregnancy and breastfeeding have a much more significant effect on our bust than exercise does. A healthier lifestyle supports your skin elasticity, muscle tone, and weight consistency, which will in turn help your breasts look their best.
Achieve Your Ideal Size With a Breast Reduction in Lubbock
You may not feel like you have much control over the natural size or shape of your breasts. Ultimately the perfect breast size is the one you feel the most comfortable and confident with. If your breasts are too large for your liking, a breast reduction can give you a more proportionate look. With a breast reduction in Lubbock, patients feel beautiful not because of the size of their breasts alone, but because their entire body feels more balanced and less top-heavy.
The Many Benefits of Breast Reduction
Some of the happiest plastic surgery patients are those who have undergone breast reduction in Lubbock. Women with large breasts become used to dealing with issues that can be eliminated by the procedure. Imagine living a life free from:
- Unwanted Attention – If your breasts are big, it’s likely you have felt more than a few stares directed at your chest. This type of attention can make women feel uncomfortable and self-conscious about their appearance. Removing breast tissue with a breast reduction can help by making your chest less of a focal point on your body. When you don’t have to worry about the number of looks you’re getting for the wrong reasons, you can have more confidence and comfort in social settings.
- Chronic Pain – One of the most common complaints among large-breasted women is the strain on their neck, back, and shoulder area. Heavy breasts often pull on the upper body, causing pain in the regions that support them. When the weight of the breasts is reduced with surgery, patients enjoy almost instantaneous relief from these symptoms.
- Difficulty exercising – It can be hard enough to find a sports bra that fits your large breasts, much less actually getting through a workout with that extra weight. After a breast reduction in Lubbock, women have an increased ability to move freely during exercise. They tend to get more out of their time at the gym and are more motivated to keep up with a healthy fitness routine.
If you feel your breasts are too large, a breast reduction can improve your quality of life in many ways. There is no reason to put up with awkward stares, everyday pain, decreased mobility or any other downsides that come with a big cup size. Women who want to have greater control over their appearance visit Dr. Jane Rowley. She has more than 20 years of experience performing breast reductions. She is willing to discuss your questions and expectations for your plastic surgery experience. Your breast size is a personal choice. For the most caring and experienced plastic surgery for breast reduction in Lubbock, patients come to Rowley Plastic Surgery. Call our office today to schedule a no-obligation and to learn more about your aesthetic options.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!