Rowley Plastic Surgery specializes in all the most common plastic surgery procedures with unmatched expertise. In this section, we cover each of the primary procedures, what you can expect, and Dr. Rowley’s philosophy on each.
Procedures Offered by Our Lubbock Plastic Surgery Center
In general, common procedures fall into three main categories: Breast, Face and Body. We also offer a variety of non-surgical options. Select a procedure to learn more.
CLEAR EXPECTATIONS ARE THE KEY TO SUCCESS
One of the most important things to consider when planning a plastic surgery procedure is whether you have accurate expectations. Dr. Rowley is committed to spending the time necessary to ensure that you have the answers and understanding you need to make an informed decision.
Common procedures fall into three main categories. For your Lubbock plastic surgery experience, select a procedure to learn more about what to expect as well as Dr. Rowley’s thoughts.
These procedures can enhance your feminine beauty by adding volume, lifting, or reducing the size of your breasts. Lubbock plastic surgery patients can achieve the best results when their expectations are clearly communicated.
- Augmentation – Breast augmentation adds or restores volume and symmetry to the breasts through the placement of implants. Dr. Rowley is Lubbock’s only surgeon to offer the Ideal Implant®, an option combining the safety of saline with the natural feel of silicone. Discussing what size is right for you is crucial to making sure you are happy with your results.
- Mastopexy (Breast Lift) – A breast lift corrects drooping and loss of volume of the breasts that often happens after losing a large amount of weight or having children. Removing excess skin and repositioning the nipple causes the breasts to gain a more youthful, perky shape and position.
- Reduction – Women with large breasts often suffer from back, neck, and shoulder pain. A breast reduction removes excess tissue to reduce the size of the breasts, easing the burden on the chest and creating a more proportionate look. A breast lift is always performed along with a reduction to provide the best possible result.
There are many options for facial procedures for patients in Lubbock. Plastic surgery for the face can have beautiful, natural-looking results and make you look younger.
- Facelift/Necklift – The purpose of a facelift or neck lift is to take years off the face by reducing the appearance of wrinkles and sagging skin. The procedure can include tightening of the skin and muscles, liposuction of the chin/neck, and laser resurfacing of the skin. Recovery is not as long or painful as people often think.
- Blepharoplasty (Eyelids) – Plastic surgery for the upper and lower eyelids gets rid of the puffy appearance surrounding the eyes. Laser resurfacing of the lower eyelids is often done along with the eyelid lift, removing fine lines and wrinkles.
- Submental Liposuction – Liposuction for the chin and neck area is a simple procedure that gives dramatic results. Fat is suctioned out through small incisions made under the chin. Loose, fatty skin is eliminated to reveal a more slender, elongated neck.
- Non-Surgical Alternatives – Our Lubbock plastic surgery center also offers non-surgical options that can be done together with surgical procedures or on their own. ProFactional laser resurfacing, medical skincare, and other products and fillers are available.
Different plastic surgery options target unique areas of the body to fit your needs. Whether you are fighting the effects of aging, child-bearing, or anything in between, these procedures can help you regain your confidence with subtle or dramatic results.
- Abdominoplasty – A tummy tuck provides a firmer, sleeker abdomen for patients with excess skin and fat on their midsection. The surgery involves the tightening of abdominal muscles and the removal of extra skin. Dramatic results can also be achieved when done together with liposuction.
- Liposuction – This procedure targets stubborn areas of fat that are resistant to healthy eating and exercise. Areas of the body that respond well to liposuction include the outer thighs, hips, flanks, back, and chin region. Although it is not a weight loss surgery, liposuction enhances the natural curves and contour of the body.
- Brachioplasty – Better known as an arm lift, this procedure is for people whose upper arms have significant amounts of sagging skin. The surgery removes excess skin and fat to slim down the arms and give them a more youthful appearance.
- Combined Procedures (“Mommy Makeover”) – Combining plastic surgeries can be a convenient way to achieve dramatic results and have just one recovery period. Common surgeries that are done together include abdominoplasty, breast procedures (augmentation, lift, or reduction), and liposuction. Women who seek the “Mommy Makeover” typically desire a return to their pre-pregnancy figure.
Dr. Rowley is committed to helping her patients achieve their best possible results. When patients have realistic expectations and clearly communicate what they want, their procedures are more likely to have positive outcomes. Dr. Rowley is the board-certified plastic surgeon who offers the experience and skill you need for the results you want.