https://rowleyplasticsurgery.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/jr-plastic-surgery-logo.jpg 0 0 firstname.lastname@example.org https://rowleyplasticsurgery.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/jr-plastic-surgery-logo.jpg email@example.com 05:00:342018-09-26 17:28:127 Things to Know About Breast Reduction
7 Things to Know About Breast Reduction
A large bust can make almost everything more difficult, including exercise, clothes shopping, and even your breathing. Surgically reducing the size of your breasts will eliminate these problems and can make a tangible improvement in your quality of life in Lubbock. Here’s what you need to know about the life-changing procedure.
- Wait to Buy New Bras. You might have an idea of what size you’d like to be after your surgery. After everything heals and the swelling goes down, your new size might be different than what you expected.
- It Comes With a Lift. All of Dr. Rowley’s Lubbock patients will get a breast lift along with their reduction. This allows the nipple to be moved to a higher, more natural-looking position.
- Find a New Sleeping Position …if you sleep on your stomach, that is. During the first month, it is best to sleep on your back with your arms slightly elevated. Grab a couple of extra pillows to prop them up.
- Breast Reduction Leaves Scars. The surgery requires incisions: one around the areola, a vertical one under it, and one in the crease of the breast. The good news is that these scars will fade with time and the only people who see them are those who see you naked.
- Insurance Might Pay for It. If you can document that your heavy breasts cause you specific health symptoms, there is a good chance your insurance carrier might cover it.
- Relief is Immediate. As soon as you wake up from your breast reduction surgery, the neck, back, and shoulder pain caused by heavy breasts will be gone. You won’t be held back by the burden of a heavy bosom anymore.
- Full Results Will Take Some Time. While relief is immediate, you will need to be patient for the full results. Don’t evaluate the final product until the bruising and swelling are gone, and the breasts settle.
Dr. Jane Rowley has performed hundreds of breast reductions and loves helping her Lubbock patients achieve relief and satisfaction with this procedure. Call today for your no-obligation consultation.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!